Treasuries, Dollar Sink on Jobs Growth; Dow Swings 416 PointsMichael P. Regan and Whitney Kisling
Treasuries fell, sending two-year yields up from a record low, and the dollar weakened as stronger-than-forecast jobs growth eased concern the nation will slip into a recession. The Dow Jones Industrial Average swung in a 416-point range before closing up 0.5 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy