Murdoch Cleanup Effort Draws Fire Over Independence, MandateBrett Pulley and Alex Sherman
News Corp.’s Rupert Murdoch told British lawmakers he’s the “best person” to clean up the company after a phone-hacking scandal. Fifteen days later, it isn’t clear how he’ll accomplish that.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet