Franc Retreats After Rate Cut; Dollar Declines as Services SlowAllison Bennett
The Swiss franc fell against all of its 16 most-traded peers after the central bank unexpectedly cut interest rates to weaken the currency as it strengthened to records and threatened the nation’s economic recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt