U.S. Stocks Drop as S&P 500 Erases 2011 Gain on Economic ConcernRita Nazareth
U.S. stocks tumbled, erasing the 2011 gain for the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index, after an unexpected decline in consumer spending increased concern that growth in the world’s largest economy is faltering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks