Petrobras Considers Sale of Campos Basin Exploration AreasFabiola Moura
Petroleo Brasileiro SA, the Brazilian state-controlled oil company, may sell exploration areas in the country’s most prolific oil producing region as part of a plan to raise $13.6 billion from the sale of assets and cost savings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap