Petrobras Considers Sale of Campos Basin Exploration AreasFabiola Moura
Petroleo Brasileiro SA, the Brazilian state-controlled oil company, may sell exploration areas in the country’s most prolific oil producing region as part of a plan to raise $13.6 billion from the sale of assets and cost savings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap