Nikkei 225 Rises Most in Month as U.S. Leaders Strike Debt DealAkiko Ikeda and Toshiro Hasegawa
The Nikkei 225 Stock Average gained the most in a month after U.S. President Barack Obama said congressional leaders reached an agreement to raise the federal debt ceiling and avert a default.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy