Deficit-Cutters Ignore El-Erian’s Growth ‘Denominator’Rich Miller and Simon Kennedy
U.S. and European policy makers arguing about budget deficits and debt may be failing to combat the other plague on their economies: sluggish growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy