Pending Sales of U.S. Existing Homes Probably Fell in JuneBob Willis
The number of contracts to buy previously owned U.S. homes probably fell in June for a second time in three months, a sign the housing market is straining to regain its footing two years into the expansion, economists said before a report today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing