Millennium Said to Hire Former BofA Proprietary-Trading TeamSaijel Kishan
Millennium Management LLC, the $11.3 billion hedge fund run by Israel Englander, hired a proprietary-trading team formerly at Bank of America Corp., according to a person familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts