Boehner Revises Debt-Limit Proposal as Aug. 2 Deadline NearsLisa Lerer and Brian Faler
House Speaker John Boehner revised his plan to raise the U.S. debt ceiling as he gained support among fellow Republicans for a proposal which Senate Democrats said will not pass their chamber.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap