UBS Scraps Profit Goal After Second-Quarter Net Falls 49%Elena Logutenkova
UBS AG, Switzerland’s largest bank, scrapped its profit target for 2014 and announced cost cuts after second-quarter net income dropped 49 percent following a slump in earnings at the investment bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself