HTC Says Willing to Negotiate With Apple on Patent DisputeTim Culpan
HTC Corp., the Taiwanese smartphone maker locked in a patent battle with Apple Inc., says it’s willing to negotiate with the iPhone maker after both sides scored victories at the U.S. International Trade Commission.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders