Ford Falls on Outlook for Increased Pressure on Vehicle PricesCraig Trudell
Ford Motor Co., the second-largest U.S. automaker, fell in New York trading after saying it may benefit less from higher vehicle prices and face higher costs in the second half.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’