BP Profit Misses Estimates on Gulf of Mexico SlowdownBrian Swint
BP Plc, Europe’s second-biggest oil company, reported earnings that missed analyst estimates after field maintenance in the Gulf of Mexico, Angola and the North Sea cut production.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner