Gawker Sues New Jersey’s Christie for Files on Fox’s AilesDavid Voreacos and Terrence Dopp
Gawker Entertainment LLC sued New Jersey Governor Chris Christie over his refusal to release records of communications between him and Fox News Chairman Roger Ailes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards