Tesla Wins $100 Million Supply Deal With Toyota for RAV4 EVAlan Ohnsman
Tesla Motors Inc., maker of electric Roadster sports cars, said today it reached a three-year agreement with Toyota Motor Corp. to supply powertrain equipment worth about $100 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day