New York City Temperatures to Feel Like 110 as Heat Hits EastChristine Buurma
Temperatures in New York, Philadelphia and Washington may feel as high as 110 degrees or more this week as a heat wave spreads from the Midwest into the eastern U.S., increasing energy demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day