‘Potter’ Magic Gives Warner Shot to Retain Crown for Fifth YearMichael White
“Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2” may collect as much as $400 million in U.S. ticket sales, positioning Warner Bros. to come from behind and take the 2011 box office crown from current leader Paramount Pictures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself