Obama May Summon Lawmakers to Camp David to Save Debt TalksHeidi Przybyla and Hans Nichols
President Barack Obama may summon congressional leaders to a Camp David summit this weekend after the latest round of White House negotiations on the deficit ended on a tense note and Moody’s Investors Service warned the stalemate could jeopardize the U.S.’s credit rating.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy