Obama Seeks Congress Members’ Verdict on Debt-Cutting PlansMike Dorning and Laura Litvan
President Barack Obama told congressional leaders to report to him within two days on what debt-limit options their members can support, Democratic and Republican officials said after today’s negotiating session.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet