Brazil Growth Curbed by Inflation as BlackRock Stays BullishYe Xie and Fabiola Moura
Brazil is being held back by a strengthening currency, the fastest inflation in six years and an increase in government spending, damping growth prospects in the world’s second-largest developing economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure