Brazil Growth Curbed by Inflation as BlackRock Stays BullishYe Xie and Fabiola Moura
Brazil is being held back by a strengthening currency, the fastest inflation in six years and an increase in government spending, damping growth prospects in the world’s second-largest developing economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses