Brazil Growth Curbed by Inflation as BlackRock Stays BullishYe Xie and Fabiola Moura
Brazil is being held back by a strengthening currency, the fastest inflation in six years and an increase in government spending, damping growth prospects in the world’s second-largest developing economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself