Sanrio to Cut Reliance on Hello Kitty by Buying CharacterNaoko Fujimura and Emi Urabe
Sanrio Co., the Japanese Hello Kitty brand licenser, aims to spend as much as 30 billion yen ($377 million) to buy rights to a character for the first time to cut its reliance on the white cat with a red bow and no mouth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself