Qaddafi Forces Breach Misrata Front Line During Heavy FightingChris Stephen
Forces loyal to Muammar Qaddafi attacked the Libyan city of Misrata, breaching the opposition’s front line to the west and killing 11 rebel fighters, military officials in the rebel-held enclave said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline