European Stocks Sink as Debt-Crisis Contagion Threatens ItalyAdria Cimino
European stocks tumbled the most in seven weeks, led by banks and insurers, as contagion from Greece’s debt crisis threatened to spread to the bigger economies of Italy and Spain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy