Stocks, Euro, Spain Bonds Drop on Debt Concern; Treasuries RiseNikolaj Gammeltoft and Victoria Stilwell
Stocks sank the most since March while Spanish 10-year bond yields topped 6 percent for the first time since 1997 amid concern Europe’s debt crisis will spread. The euro tumbled, while U.S. Treasuries rallied.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion