BofA Sells $2.5 Billion of Bonds Amid Foreclosure Deal TalksTim Catts
Bank of America Corp. sold $2.5 billion of bonds as it nears a settlement on state and federal claims over faulty foreclosures that’s increasing investor confidence in credit of the biggest U.S. bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure