Stocks, Commodities Rally on U.S. Job Growth; Euro StrengthensStephen Kirkland and Victoria Stilwell
Stocks rallied, sending U.S. benchmark indexes to two-month highs, and commodities rose as data on jobs and retail sales bolstered optimism in the economy. The euro climbed versus the dollar after the European Central Bank signaled more interest-rate increases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing