Shenhua, Peabody, Russia Picked to Develop Tavan Tolgoi MineBloomberg News
China Shenhua Energy Co., Peabody Energy Corp. and a Russian-Mongolian group were picked to develop Mongolia’s Tavan Tolgoi deposit, potentially the world’s largest untapped coking coal reserve.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders