Pelosi Says Any Debt Deal Will Have to Reduce Tax SubsidiesAlison Fitzgerald
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said reductions in “tax subsidies” for companies must be part of any deal to cut the U.S. budget deficit and increase the federal debt ceiling.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries