Galliano Fashion House Names Bill Gaytten Creative DirectorFrancois De Beaupuy
John Galliano’s fashion house named Bill Gaytten as new creative director to replace the label’s eponymous founding designer who was fired this year and is standing trial in Paris for making anti-Semitic comments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster