Tripoli Running Out of Gas as Sanctions Squeeze QaddafiMaher Chmaytelli
Mohammed leans his bicycle against the wall of a café on Tripoli’s Green Square, opposite the city’s red-stone museum and Roman walls. Six months ago, he would have left his Volkswagen Passat for valet parking.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’