Munich Re Plans to Invest in Wind, Solar Parks to Boost ReturnsOliver Suess
Munich Re, the world’s biggest reinsurer, plans to increase its investments in renewable energy operations such as wind parks and solar plants to help boost its investment returns.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap