Apple Gets U.S. Antitrust Approval to Bid for Nortel AssetsSara Forden and Steven Church
Apple Inc. got approval from U.S. antitrust regulators to bid for the assets of bankrupt Nortel Networks Corp., according to an agency statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020