NRG Gets U.S. Guarantee for $2.6 Billion Rooftop Solar PlanAndrew Herndon
NRG Energy Inc., an independent power producer, was awarded a conditional loan guarantee by the U.S. Energy Department to support a distributed solar program in 28 states and Washington, D.C.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself