FedEx 2012 Profit May Top Estimates as Economy StrengthensNatalie Doss
FedEx Corp. predicted a fiscal 2012 profit that may exceed analysts’ estimates as a strengthening economic recovery buoys demand for international air-cargo shipments and jet-fuel costs ease.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's