Al-Qaeda Fighters’ Jailbreak Highlights Yemeni InsecurityMohammed Hatem
Sixty-three suspected al-Qaeda militants escaped from a jail in Yemen, highlighting its growing insecurity as the U.S. pushed for political transition in a country that borders the world’s top crude oil exporter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’