Boeing Jumbo Takes Paris Spotlight as Airbus A380 Hits WallAndrea Rothman and Susanna Ray
Boeing Co.’s four-decade-old 747 jumbo jet picked up a new fan base at the Paris Air Show as its latest version won customers and eclipsed the bungled appearance of Airbus SAS’s A380 flagship double-decker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day