Boeing Jumbo Takes Paris Spotlight as Airbus A380 Hits WallAndrea Rothman and Susanna Ray
Boeing Co.’s four-decade-old 747 jumbo jet picked up a new fan base at the Paris Air Show as its latest version won customers and eclipsed the bungled appearance of Airbus SAS’s A380 flagship double-decker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's