Barnes & Noble Quarterly Loss Widens on Digital InvestmentsMatt Townsend
Barnes & Noble Inc., the target of a $1 billion bid from Liberty Media Corp., posted a wider fourth-quarter loss from a year earlier, hurt by bankruptcy liquidation sales at Borders Group Inc. and investments in digital books.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries