Stradivarius Sells for $15.9 Million to Help Japan Quake ReliefAdam Majendie and Simeon Bennett
A violin made in 1721 by Antonio Stradivari sold online for 9.8 million pounds ($15.9 million) to help victims of Japan’s March 11 earthquake, more than four times the previous auction record.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's