Audi Aim to Unseat BMW as No. 1 Enhanced by Indoor Track: CarsChris Reiter and Andreas Cremer
Audi AG will spend more than 10 million euros ($14.3 million) on an indoor test track at this year’s Frankfurt show to outshine BMW and Mercedes-Benz as rivalry among the three biggest luxury carmakers intensifies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing