Hayward’s Vallares Raises More-Than-Expected $2.2 BillionBrian Swint
Vallares Plc, the investment vehicle backed by former BP Plc Chief Executive Officer Tony Hayward, raised 1.35 billion pounds ($2.2 billion) in a share sale today, more than originally planned.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap