SNB Keeps Rates on Hold as Hildebrand Signals Franc ConcernKlaus Wille
The Swiss central bank today left its benchmark interest rate near zero as President Philipp Hildebrand said that policy makers are “concerned” about the franc’s surge.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's