Pentagon Starts Paring Troops in Afghan War as Drawdown LoomsViola Gienger
The Pentagon has started paring U.S. forces in Afghanistan, even before President Barack Obama decides on the full size of the promised reduction, by re-routing 800 soldiers that were in training for the conflict.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day