Perry Calls for Halt of ‘Economic Ruin’ in Republican SpeechHenry Goldman and David Mildenberg
Rick Perry, the longest-serving Texas governor, said the U.S. needs to adopt principles of low taxes, reduced spending and less regulation to end “economic misery,” in remarks to New York Republicans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat