Falcone’s Harbinger Said to Face $1 Billion in RedemptionsKatherine Burton
Harbinger Capital Partners LLC, the $6 billion investment firm run by Philip Falcone, is facing at least $1 billion in redemptions from its main hedge fund after assets shrank by almost $2 billion in 2010, according to two investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’