OPEC Seen Considering Raising Output Up to 1.5 Million BarrelsAyesha Daya and Grant Smith
OPEC members gathered to review their target for oil output amid rising speculation that Saudi Arabia, the group’s biggest producer, is seeking an agreement to boost production by as much as 1.5 million barrels a day.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap