Scene Last Night: LeClerc, Marron, Steiner, de la Renta, WolfeAmanda Gordon
Slim and elegant, Paul LeClerc stood just inside the heavy bronze doors of the New York Public Library, beside a giant bouquet of yellow and pink peonies, extending his hands to Annette and Oscar de la Renta, Tom Wolfe, in his white suit, and other guests.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy