Korean Regulator Criticised for Failing to Probe BanksBomi Lim and Seonjin Cha
South Korea’s financial watchdog came under increased scrutiny over its monitoring of savings banks after Prime Minister Kim Hwang Sik said it resisted probes by the state auditor into the lenders last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline