Spanish Cucumbers Warning Was Correct, German Minister Tells ZDFAllison Connolly
Germany’s warning about eating Spanish cucumbers amid the E.coli outbreak was correct, Consumer Affairs Minister Ilse Aigner said in an interview with television station ZDF today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy