Spanish Cucumbers Warning Was Correct, German Minister Tells ZDFAllison Connolly
Germany’s warning about eating Spanish cucumbers amid the E.coli outbreak was correct, Consumer Affairs Minister Ilse Aigner said in an interview with television station ZDF today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's