U.S. House Defeats Debt-Limit Bill Democrats Call ‘Charade’James Rowley
A bill that would raise the U.S. debt limit by $2.4 trillion failed to win House passage yesterday in a vote Democrats said was rigged to ensure its defeat.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing